Report a problem

Street lighting and parking signs

Use this online form to report a problem with street lighting or parking signs.

We will ask you for the location of the problem and in some instances we may ask for your contact details. After you have submitted your form, we will email you to confirm we have received it and are dealing with your report.


See a list of everything you can report with this form.

With this form you can report:

  • Damaged bollard
  • Damaged parking sign
  • Flashing street light
  • Graffiti clean up request
  • Illuminated sign clean up request
  • Illuminated sign damaged
  • Illuminated sign light damaged
  • Illuminated sign missing
  • Illuminated sign out of light
  • Lantern leaning
  • Missing lantern bowl
  • Missing parking sign
  • Replacement of a bollard
  • Replacement of a lamp column or lamppost
  • Street light damaged
  • Street light door or cover missing
  • Street light not working
  • Street light on in the daytime

Save time with a MyRBKC account

You can Register or Sign in to your MyRBKC account to save you time by automatically providing your contact information when completing forms. You can also view a history of your reports.

Last updated: 10 November 2021