Use this form to report a problem with roads and pavements.
You can submit a form to report a street problem including potholes, a hazard on a road or pavement (such as a broken or loose kerb), damaged pavement and damaged manhole.
To report faults with traffic lights and other road issues please visit the Transport for London website.
Before you start, you will need:
- a description of the problem
- evidence (optional)
- the location of the problem
- in some instances your contact details
Things you can report
- abandoned cones and barriers
- broken guard rail
- broken or loose kerb
- damaged bench
- damaged or missing bollard
- damaged pavement
- damaged manhole or utilities cabinets
- defective utilities reinstatements
- dip in the road
- materials and rubble on highway
- potholes and other carriage damage road closures
- traffic caused by roadworks
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
You should expect to receive a response within five working days of submitting the form.