Use this form to report a planning breach.
Before reporting a suspected planning breach you can use our planning application searchorlist of protected treesto see if planning permission has been sought or works to a tree or trees is restricted.
Before you start, you will need:
- to provide a description of the planning breach
- to provide evidence (optional)
- the location of the planning breach
- in some instances your contact details
Things you can report
- breach of planning condition
- breach of planning permission
- demolition in conservation area
- misuse of terrace or balcony area (Example: not previously used)
- operating outside of lawful use
- short letting 90+ days a year
- traffic or delivery violations
- unauthorised A/C or plant
- unauthorised advert or board
- untidy land or derelict building (Example: a dilapidated building)
- unauthorised tables or chairs
- unauthorised tree works
- works to a listed building works without planning permission
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
You should expect to receive a response within five working days of submitting the form.