Report a tree problem

  1. Find out what information you need to report faults and problems through a MyRBKC Account.

  2. Use this online form to report a food safety concern. Examples: suspected food poisoning or illegally imported food.

  3. Use this online form to report a health and safety concern in a shop, hotel, restaurant or any other commercial property (not residential).

  4. Use this form to report a noise or nuisance problem within the borough. Examples: loud music, DIY, building or road works, loud vehicles, alarms and more.

  5. Use this form to report a problem in a park. Examples: accidents, antisocial behaviour broken benches or bins and more.

  6. Use this form to report a planning breach. Examples: a breach of planning permission, demolition in conservation area, unauthorised advert or board or tables and chairs.

  7. Use this form to report a problem with roads and pavements. Examples: broken or damaged pavements, kerbs, guard rails, bollards or potholes.

  8. Use this form to report a street lighting or parking sign problem. Examples: damaged parking signs, illuminated signs, lampposts and  street lights.

  9. Use this online form to report a problem on a street. Examples: abandoned vehicles, graffiti, flyposting, dumped rubbish or deceased animals.

  10. Use this form to report suspected fraud. You can raise your concerns regarding suspected fraud and corruption within or against the Council by completing this form. 

  11. Use this form to report a problem with trees managed by the Council.

  12. Use this form to report a missed waste collection or a problem with your waste collection.

  13. Use this form to request a waste collection or inform us to resume a waste collection.   

  14. To report a water leak in the street, please contact Thames Water on 0800 714 614 or report it on the Thames Water website.

  15. Find out what information you need to report a problem with street name signs.

  16. Find out how to report a problem with traffic lights and other road issues.

  17. Use this online form to report a problem about the website. You can report pages with broken links, PDFs or documents that do not open, videos or media files that do not open or play, pages with misspellings, telephone numbers that do not work and general feedback about the website. 

  18. Aspernatur enim soluta doloribus temporibus beatae laudantium magni. Doloribus odit pariatur ut non. Atque dignissimos velit. Perferendis placeat natus iure voluptatum maiores corporis. Nam perferendis culpa natus dicta quidem adipisci repudiandae sunt vero.

  19. A brand new problem

Use this form to report a problem with trees managed by the Council.

Report a problem about trees on streets (red routes) managed by Transport for London (TfL)

If the tree is located on one of the roads listed below, please report the problem to TfL Street Care or call 0343 222 1234.

  • Addison Crescent (south section)
  • Addison Road 
  • Brompton Road (from junction with Cromwell Gardens)
  • Chelsea Embankment
  • Cheyne Walk (from junction with Cremorne Road to junction with Beaufort Street)
  • Cremorne Road
  • Cromwell Gardens
  • West Cromwell Road
  • Cromwell Road
  • Earl’s Court Road (from junction with Pembroke Road south)
  • Edith Grove
  • Finborough Road
  • Gunter Grove
  • Holland Road
  • Pembroke Road (from junction with Cromwell Crescent east)
  • Redcliffe Gardens
  • Warwick Crescent
  • Warwick Gardens
  • West Cromwell Road
    Report a problem about trees on privately-owned land or in a garden square

    The Council determines applications for works to trees protected by Conservation Areas and/or Tree Preservation Orders. The Council has limited powers to assist with trees in neighbouring gardens. Disputes involving a neighbour's tree should be resolved as a private matter involving the landowner.

    Report a problem about trees on a Council Housing property

    Please contact the Housing department on [email protected] for any matters relating to trees growing within Council-owned property.

    Report a problem with trees within Housing Association properties

    Trees growing within properties managed by a Housing Association are the responsibility of that Housing Association. Please contact them directly.

    Before you start, you will need:

    • a description of the problem
    • location of the tree
    • evidence (optional)
    • in some instances your contact details

    Start now

    What will happen to my report?

    After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.

    You should expect to receive a response within five working days of submitting the form.

    Other ways to report a tree problem

    Last updated: 25 May 2022