Rent, Employment and Financial Support


Paying your rent

Ways for Council Tenants to pay their rent.

Household Support Fund

Local non-profit organisations that can help with housing, financial hardship and other support.

Water charges rebate

What is the water charges rebate and how to claim it

Debt advice

Organisations that may be able to help you If you are finding it difficult to manage financially.

Housing and Employment

Information about the employment support in the Kensington and Chelsea.