Welcome to K+C Co-works
K+C Co-works offers comfortable and affordable co-working space for freelancers, remote workers, and businesses, at three libraries:
- Brompton Library (Monday to Saturday: 7am - 8pm)
- Chelsea Library (Monday to Saturday: 6am - 8pm)
- Notting Hill Gate Library (Monday to Saturday: 7am - 8pm)
Co-working is on the rise, and we want you to join our innovative learning community.
Working from K+C Co-works empowers freelancers and small businesses to set up and succeed through affordable co-working space, as well as offering an inclusive and supportive network of ambitious individuals.
Pricing and more information
Hot desking for individuals
- £20 per day + VAT
- £45 per week + VAT
- £95 per month + VAT
Fixed desks for individuals
- Fixed desk (single): £200 + VAT per month
Fixed desks for groups and teams
- Block of four fixed desks: £600 + VAT per month
- Block of eight fixed desks: £1,000 + VAT per month
Whether you are booking workspace for yourself, or your team, we are passionate about enabling people to reach their true potential. Upon booking a fixed or hot desk with us, you receive:
- Desks and chairs
- Diverse business and reading resources including FAME (comprehensive information on public and private companies across the UK) and COBRA (practical information and advice on growing your business)
- Rooms for hire (discounts on meeting rooms across all three locations)
- Skills-sharing network
- Superfast broadband
- Tea, coffee, and kitchen facilities
- Brompton library
Located on Old Brompton Road, Brompton library is a short walk from Earl’s Court and West Brompton stations. With bustling South Kensington and the infamous Exhibition Road not too far away, the local area is an eclectic mix of local landmarks, boutiques, diverse eateries, and familiar high street names – there is something for everyone and always something new to discover.
Friendly and welcoming, Brompton library is beloved by all that visit and has a strong sense of community, it is a tranquil and calming location.
K+C Co-works is based on the first floor of Brompton library.
- Chelsea Library
Based in a beautiful Grade II listed building, Chelsea library is a regal landmark on the iconic King’s Road in Chelsea. Served by Sloane Square and South Kensington stations, there are good transport links nearby. Widely known for its links to the fashion world, King’s Road is steeped in history and character.
Inspired by the creativity that surrounds it, Chelsea library is vibrant and creative, a great location to realise all creative and business ambitions.
K+C Co-works is based on the first floor of Chelsea library.
- Notting Hill Gate Library
Tucked away on a quiet corner of Pembridge Square, Notting Hill Gate library is a based in a beautiful Victorian terraced property. Minutes away from Notting Hill Gate station, there are good transport links nearby and you are never too far away from key amenities.
With Portobello Road Market down the street, the iconic Coronet theatre moments away and the annual Notting Hill Carnival on your doorstep, Notting Hill Gate library is at the heart of some of the most exciting experiences in the borough.
K+C Co-works is based in the basement of Notting Hill Gate library.
Book your space
- Pick the location that suits you best from the Our spaces section.
- Book online for hot desks or email [email protected] for fixed desks.
Stay in touch
Last updated: 9 May 2022