Report a problem

Health and Safety

Use this online form to report a health and safety concern in a shop, hotel, restaurant or any other commercial property (not residential).

You can submit any reports, questions or queries about offices (except government offices), shops, hotels, restaurants, leisure premises, nurseries and playgroups, pubs and clubs, museums (privately owned) and places of worship.

We will ask you for a description of the concern as well as the address of the business. After you have submitted your form, we will email you to confirm we have received it and are dealing with your report.

Start now

Track progress with a MyRBKC account

You can Register or Sign in to your MyRBKC account to track the progress of this request. An account will save you time by automatically providing your contact information when completing forms and allow you to view a history of your reports.

Last updated: 10 November 2021